It’s time for the great challenges at the Sisterhood of Crafters to begin a new year. Terri is our wonderful host and has chosen the theme, “Make It Sparkle.” Isn’t that so much fun?! Is there any cardmaker who doesn’t like their creations to sparkle? I couldn’t narrow down which way to do it so I chose three! Can you see all of them? This card uses the Dear Doily bundle that is brand new in the Occasions Catalog. I really love this bundle so I will be using it lots! It’s fun and so different from anything else I have.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- The doily was cut from Silver glimmer paper. The secret to sticking down glimmer paper is LOTS of glue dots. 😉 I also stuck the glue dots down to the background layer in between the holes in the doily so it would stick to the circle layer above the glimmer paper. That thing’s not going anywhere!
- The wildflowers were made by using Stampin’ Write Markers – so easy!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Die Cuttin’ Divas Challenge: Glitter or Foil
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Use Something New
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Anything Goes with Option of New
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9YHTV3CC when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!