It’s time for our first Cardz 4 Galz challenge of 2019 and I really hope you will join us! I am the host for the “New Year, New Stash” challenge. I’m sure you have something that you got recently (maybe during the holiday sales?) that you are just itching to use, so get it out and play along! Stampin’ Up! has the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration that went live today! SO exciting, right?! The new Bloom by Bloom stamp set is modern and bold with great images. The coordinating designer paper has great patterns, too! If you’d like a catalog, leave me a comment or send an email to [email protected]
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
*New stamp sets, designer paper, rectangle dies, ribbon, enamel dots
- Always Fun Challenge: Something New
- Little Red Wagon Challenge: Hey, Newbie
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New
Before You Go!
There’s no better time to seriously consider joining my team!If you would be interested, please email me at [email protected]
Here’s why you need to do it today!
DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 3 – March 31), there are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up!
- Option A ($50 product bonus): Pay $99, receive your choice of $175 in Stampin’ Up! products (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings
- Option B ($50 product bonus & craft tote): Pay $129, receive $175 in your choice of Stampin’ Up! products and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. You save $20 on the tote as part of the kit and also get $76 in FREE products.
Get a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote Bag here.
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9YHTV3CC when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!