Happy New Year!! I can’t believe that we are starting a new year, can you? They just keep going faster and faster! Well, the one good thing about that little truth is that it means it’s time for the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration (January 3rd)! By now, you should have the new catalog (No? Email me and I will send one to you!). I was so glad to see the new Nine Lives stamp set since it has the coordinating Cat Punch. I love all animals but am particularly fond of kitties! This one is going to get lots of ink from me! I used the sketch from our brand new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. This sketch will really get your creativity going. I hope you will get into your craft room and play along!!
My Secrets to Making This Nine Lives Project
- This card was fun to make, using Nine Lives and the coordinating Cat Punch. The background is from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty designer paper. I cut Real Red cardstock to the same size and glued the lattice patterned paper down.
- Black and Whisper White cardstocks were cut with Layering Circle framelits and the “meow” stamp was inked in Real Red and stamped.
- Did you notice the new Rectangle Stitched Framelit around the sentiment? This framelit collection is going to be a huge seller so I really recommend that you get them early.
- The little finishing touches are the real red enamel bow from Santa’s Workshop (too cute!) and the bling from Black mini sequins and metallic thread.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge: Something New: (new stamp, new designer paper, new dies)
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9YHTV3CC when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!