Are you ready for a great new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters? Diane is our talented host for this challenge and she wants to see “Diamonds” on your creations. These shapes can be the focal point or they can also make a point of interest in the background. Mine came from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits that coordinate with an absolutely wonderful stamp set, Oh So Eclectic. You may know how much I love florals on my cards and this one is gorgeous!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Oh, how I love a pretty, vintage card! As soon as I picked this bundle, I knew that the design paper had to be special! Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper is gorgeous and perfect for this card.
- Copper Foil Sheets were used to cut the floral thinlits, then Tranquil Tide ink stamped up the leaves and cut out with coordinating framelits.
- I decided to make more designer paper to be the focal point, so the flower was cut from the DSP with a stitched circle and layered onto a coordinating scallop circle.
- The card was layered together, then the sentiment from Part of My Story, a wonderful stamp set that is part of Sale-A-Bration, was stamped in Tranquil Tide, cropped with the new Rectangle Stitched dies.
- A small copper sheet was cut with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and placed at the bottom of the sentiment.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Path of Positivity Challenge: Anything Goes with the option of a twist: Inspiration
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes
- Dies R Us Challenge: Anything New
- Happy Little Stampers with Dies Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9YHTV3CC when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!