Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! January’s theme is all about making “Art from the Heart,” and can be used for Valentines Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy – or whatever comes from the heart. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’m so happy to show you just how wonderful the Tea Together stamp set is with the coordinating Tea Time Framelits that’s available for FREE when you place a $100 order during Sale-A-Bration.
My Secrets to Making This Tea Together Project
- Personally, I am a coffee drinker in a family of tea drinkers. I do like tea though (just not as much as coffee!) and when we go on vacation, we always find a tea room to visit for “High Tea.” It’s been our family tradition for many years and is always a highlight of our vacation! For this reason, I couldn’t wait to get this “bundle” and am so excited to share it with you today. This card will be sent to my daughter who is in college. She just left for her last semester of college and I miss her already!
- I love the Double Easel Fold for cards! Here are the dimensions for this card:
- Card Base (Petal Pink): 4 1/2″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″
- Layer 1 (Whisper White): 4 1/4″ x 10 1/4 and scored at 5 and 2 1/2″
- DSP: 4 1/8″ x 5″ (1), 4 1/8″ x 2 3/8″ (2)
- The tea pot and tea cup were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then just outlined with the Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Brush and covered with Clear Wink of Stella (sorry you can’t see the pretty sparkle!). After that was all done, they were cut out with their coordinating framelits. (I mentioned that they are free, didn’t I??)
- The vellum DSP (from Floral Romance) is stunning and great to work with! I added a dab of vellum adhesive to each corner and you’d never know it. 😀
- If you want to see the full list of products used to make this project, there is a list below the blog hop line-up.
Here are a few more photographs because pictures tell the rest so much better:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping <=== You are HERE
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit