I am so happy that the design team at Make My Monday asked me to join their great Challenge blog! What a great honor! This is my first card with them and the theme is “Use Words or a Sentiment” with Silvi as our lovely host. I absolutely love using sentiments as the focal point of my cards so I used one from the new Needle & Thread bundle in the new Occasions Catalog. Using the coordinating designer paper definitely took them to an even higher level of handmade fun. Did you notice the stitching on the Very Vanilla layer? This is the perfect (and very delicate) touch that I have been wanting! The Butterfly Elements are great and FREE with an order of $50 or more. If you need the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure, just leave me a comment or email me at [email protected]
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Challenge Up Your Life Challenge: All New (new design team, all new products!)
- My Time to Craft Challenge: Something New
- Die Cut Divas Challenge: Something New
- Mix It Up Challenge: Sentiment as the Main Focus
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9YHTV3CC when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!