Look at this lovely color challenge that we have for you at Hand Stamped Sentiments! I love it! It screams springtime and I am so ready for that! Immediately I reached for Climbing Roses stamp set because it is not only lovely but it also has a coordinating thinlit dies. That is my favorite combination! My card came together pretty quickly after having fun coloring the flowers with Stampin’ Blends. Go see what the rest of the talented design team created – you are going to be blown away! Then, get out your stamps, inks and paper and play along with us.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- The pretty roses turned out just the way I wanted them! I did experiment a little, but it didn’t change the way they turned out. Using Highland Heather and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends, I kept the tips of the flowers light pink. The leaves were colored in Soft Seafoam, even the thinlit leaves on the right. They were cut out of Very Vanilla cardstock and lightly colored.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Allsorts Challenge: Spring Flowers
- Die Cut Divas Challenge: Love
- Inkspirational Challenge: Use Your Stash
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CMV3TCCW when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for Sale-A-Bration? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!