It’s another Make My Monday challenge and I just know you’re going to love it! Amy chose the theme, “Red, Pink and White” and it’s perfect for February! Hello Cupcake is such a cute stamp set and you can get it for free during Sale-A-Bration. Cupcakes are great for every occasion – or none at all! Hope you will check out the beautiful cards from the design team and play along!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This card was pretty easy to make! And it will be even easier after March 1st when Stampin’ Up! will have framelits for this stamp set.
- The two ribbons were trimmed and stapled together before adhering to the card base.
- The two Heart Epoxy Droplets were colored with the dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Creations in Pink Challenge: Anything Goes with Pink
- Inkspirational Challenge: Sweet Things
- Pile It On Challenge: Pretty in Pink
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CMV3TCCW when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!