The Animal Outing stamp set is absolutely adorable! I finally got it in order to qualify for free Sale-A-Bration products. If there’s ever a time to go “wild” with your wish list, it’s during Sale-A-Bration, right?! I had used the designer paper a few months ago to make this eclipse card. Now that I have the bundle, it was time to have some fun with them!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Lots of fun products helped to make this card! The stamp set has great animal stamps but I decided to show you how the design paper is so fun and versatile that you can use the thinlits to cut out many of the animals. So easy to make a cute card!
- I cut out the large heart twice – once in Whisper White and another with designer paper. Then, I ran the WW heart through the Heart embossing folder.
- The adorable hearts at the bottom of the card were cut out using white craft foam and designer paper that had been glued together. The hearts were popped out but there were a few non-heart pieces that I decided to leave in to give a place for glue dots.
- The sentiment was stamped in Berry Burst and cropped out with a Rectangle Stitched framelit. One of the little hearts was adhered as an embellishment.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Always Fun Challenge: Anything Goes
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge: Dies/Punches or Something with Hearts (I used both!)
- Unicorn Challenge: Include a Heart
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CMV3TCCW when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!