It’s time for a new challenge at Sisterhood of Crafters, and this one was a real challenge for me, “Nontraditional Valentines (No hearts or flowers)” and hosted by Vickie. I had to really think about what to do! In the end, I went to one of my favorite stamp sets that I haven’t used in a long time – Petal Palette. Anyone who knows me is well aware of my love of birds. I wanted this card to be good for male or female as well as CAS (for me). I think I achieved that, don’t you? The images really look watercolored so if you are watercolor-challenged – like I am – but want to look like you are a master at it, this stamp set is perfect.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Die Cuttin’ Divas Challenge: Love
- Try It on Tuesday Challenge: Romance
- Always Fun Challenge: Love – Valentines
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check out What’s New.
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CMV3TCCW when prompted and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Need ideas to get your order over the top for these Freebies? Then,
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!