It’s time to make a card for a new “Oh! Pretty Baby” challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. I love using neutral colors for baby cards, especially if it’s to replenish my stash. Gray Granite is absolutely the perfect color! First Steps is a new stamp set in the Occasions Catalog. It makes such a wonderful CAS card, don’t you think?
My Secrets to Making This First Steps Project
- This card is so clean and simple that anyone can duplicate this one. Isn’t that the way a baby card should be? 😉
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge: Clean and Simple
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampers Challenge: Stitched, Real or Faux
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CMV3TCCW when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!