Are you ready to play in a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments? We have a great challenge that spotlights your sentiment. I love the larger sentiments, don’t you? My daughter, Sarah, needed a wedding card to attend the bridal shower of one of her best high school friends, who is the first one to get married. I’m sure to need more soon enough! I had just ordered the To Have & To Hold stamp set so thought it was the perfect time to ink it up. I absolutely love the fonts! Combining it with the Meant To Be bundle, this card turned out beautifully!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Did you know that the Petal Pink design paper on this card is vellum? I absolutely love this paper collection! Whatever paper you put behind it will come through so I backed it with Very Vanilla. It’s perfect for a wedding card!
- After cutting out the framelit of hearts, I kept a few of the hearts, popping some up with dimensionals.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Any Sentiment Except Happy Birthday
- Crazyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything Goes
- Dies R Us Challenge: One for the Ladies
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code GKX7AQKP when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!