Are you ready for another challenge at the Alphabet Challenge? We have one for you that you can enjoy with your next card – “Y is for Yarn, String or Twine” with Darlene as our host. I had so much fun making this card for you all! This is a new stamp set and is available for free when you place an order of $50 or more. I have seen some cards “out there” with this sentiment but little with the most interesting stamps in the set!
My Secrets to Making This All Adorned Project
- The corner border stamp was inked up very easily, using my Stamparatus and Memento Black ink. Lining it up was easy and I love how I could ink each stamp twice to make sure I got a very good image.
- The two medallion stamps were inked up, using two different ink colors to add some variety and dimension. I could have stamped it onto the same layer with the border but, you know me, I wanted to add some layers beneath the center focal point!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- As You Like It Challenge: Layers: One or Many (If you want to ever see me go into a cold sweat, all you have to do is make your challenge a one layer card! I love dimension and the more layers I have, the more I love it.)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Bingo + a Sentiment (Center Vertical – Embossing, Stamp, Stitches: Real or Faux)
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge: Dies/Punches or Something with Hearts
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code GKX7AQKP when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!