It’s time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and I am so excited to be the host for a “Celebrate Spring” theme. I love visiting everyone’s blogs and seeing your creations!! So, get out your pretty spring stamps and colors! I am definitely loving Petal Pink lately! Using the Sale-A-Bration bundle, Painted Seasons (Stamp set and Designer paper are FREE with a $100 or more order), I made this pretty thank you card. Read on if you want to see how I made it!
Don’t forget that Sale-A-Bration is over on MARCH 31st!!
Get your Wish List going and get your free products before they’re gone for good!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Cutting the Petal Pink cardstock for an A6 card, I then covered it with Whisper White.
- The DSP from Painted Season was cut to layer on top, then a window was made with the Rectangle Stiched Framelit.
- I cut the Delightfully Detailed DSP to fit under that window, then sponged it lightly with Petal Pink ink to add just a tad of contrast. Then, it was glued to the DSP and both were adhered to the card base.
- Thinking that the card still needed something, I am a frame from the Rectangle Framelits and adhered with glue dots.
- The absolutely gorgeous Distinktive floral stamps were stamped with Petal Pink ink and cut with the coordinating framelit. The last flower was stamped with the Petal Pink and sponged in the middle and the edges with Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Four leaves were inked with Mint Macaron and also cut with the coordinating framelits.
- Lastly, the sentiments were inked up and cut out. The banner was curled slightly with my bone folder and both sentiments were popped up with dimensionals.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge: Think Spring or Add Some Green
- Cut It Up Challenge: Flowers
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Spring
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code GKX7AQKP when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!