Helen is our host for the new Cardz 4 Galz challenge and she chose a great theme, “Flora and/or Fauna.” Love it! This card came together very fast so it’s a good one to whip up when someone you love needs a card that says you are thinking about them. I am needing one for a close freind myself so was looking for a good sentiment. The Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Lasting Lily, has gorgeous sentiments. The Lily is beautiful and perfect for Spring and Easter. This stamp set is free when you place an order of $100 or more. Get out that wish list and you will have this stamp set in your stash when you need it.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This A6 card started with Mossy Meadow cardstock, then layered with the Share What You Love Specialty DSP and Calypso Coral cardstock.
- A scrap of the DSP was trimmed to 2″ and cropped with the Banner Triple Punch.
- The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White cardstock in Mossy Meadow ink and cropped out with the Stitched Labels Framelits.
- The butterfly thinlits were used to crop out Whisper White and Calypso cardstocks. I trimmed one of the butterflies and layered them together with Tombow Glue and a sponge.
- Lastly, the Grapefruit Grove Organdy Ribbon (SAB item that sold out twice!) was tied into a bow and topped with the beautiful silver flower embellishment that is currently on the SAB list – another great freebie!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code GKX7AQKP when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!