It’s time to get out your pretty papers and make a card for the new Cardz 4 Galz challenge. Tammy is our host and will be looking for at least two patterns to choose as her winners. I have to admit that I saw the “2 patterned papers” but must have skipped over the “pretty” part! LOL Oh, well, as a huge coffee lover, this paper is absolutely gorgeous to me! I just got this Coffee Cup Pop-up die set from Karen Burniston and thought it would be perfect for my son’s birthday today. For the front of the card, I created a belly band with coffee stamp from Coffee Cafe stamp set, so that, once removed, the card could be opened up and lay flat.
I created the sentiment on the front, by the way, with my computer so that I could get the right color and really thought the phrase was perfect for my card. This card was so much fun to make and hope you like it.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges and hope you will look at their wonderful designs then play along as well:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code ZQDRKUZP when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!