It’s time for another challenge at Make My Monday and it’s a really fun one – “Interactive/Moving Part/Kinetic” chosen by Design Team member, Wei. There are so many ways to do this and our design team has some wonderful ideas for you! I love the Twist Panel Pop Up dies by Karen Burniston and needed a baby card that was sure to please. I pulled out lots of stamp sets and just played to see which ones were perfect for this card. In the end, Moon Baby was the perfect stamp set for the front since I wanted the card front to be great but simple.
My Secrets to Making This Moon Baby Project
I am sharing Karen’s video since she has great tips. Just have fun and give it a try!
- Non-SU Tools: Karen Burniston Twist Panel Pop-Up Dies, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circle dies, Tattered Lace Baby Boy Bottie Die, Stitched Rounded Corner Rectangle Die
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Crazyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge
- Creative with Stamps Challenge: Baby
- Happy Little Stampers with Dies Challenge
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!