It’s time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Thank you for all of the beautiful cards made for our Ribbons or Lace Trim challenge! Beautiful!! Caz has chosen the next one – “Follow the Recipe: 1x focal point – 1 x sentiment – 2 x patterned papers – 3 x embellishments.” Fun, right?! I guess the idea of following a recipe brought the Apron of Love to mind and since it’s retiring at the end of May and I had never used it, it was time to bring it out to play!
My Secrets to Making This Apron of Love Project
- This A6 card is pretty “clean & simple” for me! Trying my hardest to stick to the “recipe” certainly helped to make that possible since I normally love layers and texture. Honestly though, this week has been so hectic with my daughter graduating/moving back home and the first week of our religious holiday, Ramadan, I chose to keep it on the simple side.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- The House that Stamps Built: Tic Tac Toe (My card used two rows actually! Ribbon-Sparkle-Gems and Dies-Stitching-Gems)
- Papercraft Challenges: For Women and Girls
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!