Make My Monday starts a new challenge today and it’s a color challenge – Red, Yellow and Green. What wonderful colors together, especially for Spring. I decided to play with a new stamp set that I just ordered from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog called Believe You Can. Then, I paired it with stunning new designer paper, Mosaic Mood Specialty paper that you are absolutely going to love! This card would be great to send to anyone needing encouragement but I am going to give it to my daughter’s best friend, who just graduated from Michigan State University.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- The stamps from Believe You Can were stamped in Memento Black Tuxedo Ink then colored with Stampin’ Blends in Poppy Parade, Mint Macaron and Daffodil Delight. Individual flowers and leaves were also inked and colored.
- Once I had those completely colored, the sentiments were cropped with dies and the flowers and leaves were fussy cut.
- After this was laid out, I decided that the banner in the top sentiment needed to be popped up and in another color so that was stamped and fussy cut.
- Then, the butterfly from the brand new Butterfly Wishes stamp set was inked up in Poppy Parade and punched out with the coordinating punch.
- Last Finishing Touch was adding a Blossoms Elements flower to the butterfly as well as It’s My Party Enamel Shapes and Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to the centers of the flowers.
Challenges that I would like to enter:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!