The new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz starts today and it couldn’t have come at a better time for me! I have so many graduation cards to make this year! Therefore, I wanted to make a graduation card that could be quick and easy as well as changed up with school colors. I pulled out some Taylored Expressions dies I bought at least a year ago, some retired Stampin’ Up! products and managed to pull in a sentiment from a brand new stamp set. Love it when I can use old with the new!! This card went together very fast so making multiples was no problem at all. I hope to see you in the gallery with your graduation card soon!
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!