Welcome to the Pals’ May Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects with “More Than One Score.” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal. I used lots of retiring stamp sets and products to showcase them before they are gone forever. Of course, I had to use more than one stamp set – Amazing Life, Incredible Like You, Oh So Eclectic, Petal Palette were all part of this card.
This card is for the beginner crafter who is ready to try out a fun fold. I adapted it from the Tuxedo fun fold because I wanted “easy”! Read on for more details!
It’s been a little hectic around my house because my daughter just graduated from the University of Michigan. I am a very proud mama! She is back home for a few months and then heads to medical school. My card for her is not your typical graduation card but reflects both her taste as well as mine.
My Secrets to Making This Oh So Eclectic Project
- This card started with a piece of cardstock that was cut to 10 1/2″ x 6″. I used the Share What You Love Specialty DSP because I really love it and it is thick like cardstock, so it doesn’t need layers to make it strong like most designer papers.
- After cutting and scoring at 2 1/2″, 5″, 7 1/2″ and 10″, I folded it in half. Using my guillatine cutter, I cut it from the middle fold at the top (6″) to 3″ on the ends. Done! (If you don’t like the seam being in the front, it just occurred to me that you could reverse the cutting process so that the 3″ cut goes into the middle of the cardstock. Next time… 😉
- Now, you just decorate as you wish! I used Window Sheets that were cut to 5″x1″ to pop up the various elements.
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, June 12, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Anything with Wings” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
May Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!