Hand Stamped Sentiments has a new sketch challenge starting today. I really like the simplicity of it! The gorgeous new stamp set in the Paper Pumpkin April 2019 kit was just too good to pass it up. Do you know about Paper Pumpkin? It just celebrated its 6th birthday and the kits just keep getting better and better! It’s good quality products, and includes everything you need, which makes it perfect – and I really mean that literally – for the beginning crafter or a crafty person with a busy lifestyle but needs a creative outlet.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- I got my order of new products from the upcoming Annual Catalog so I just had to use them with this card! Can you spot the newbies??
- This card came together so fast and easy – love it when that happens!
Here is the video showcasing the May Paper Pumpkin Kit. I cannot wait to get it! Watch the video below and, if you love it as much as I do, you need to subscribe no later than May 10th. You can click HERE to subscribe – but don’t wait! There’s just a few more days left to get May’s kit.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Always Fun Challenge: Female or Mom
- Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge: Birthday
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Feminine + a Sentiment
- International Art & Soul Challenge: Birthday
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!