Thanks to everyone who joined our last challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. They were all amazing! It’s time for a new challenge today and I can’t wait to see what you make!! I have to admit that the color challenge wasn’t an easy one since the Bright colors aren’t my strong suit. I was finally able to get some inspiration from one of my favorite designer papers, Tea Room DSP. That led me to the Tea Together stamp set, which will be carried over to the new Annual Catalog. Thanks, Stampin’ Up! I really love this one! Then, to make this a card that will be great for friends and family, I added a sentiment from Detailed with Love.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This card is pretty straight forward. I ultimately decided to pick two colors to be dominant and just accented with the third. To keep the colors from being too overpowering, I didn’t color in the images.
- I needed to find a cute way to use some of those adorable trinkets from the long retired Have a Cuppa Suite. I found some Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine in my retired stash, tied it onto the card. Then, I fringed the ends with my piercing tool and took a couple of threads to tie the trinkets on. Fun!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Stamping Sensations Challenge: In an English Garden
- Pile It On Challenge: Beverage And/Or Food
- The Paper Girls Challenge: Your Favorite Drink
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly SS Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!