We have such a great challenge for you at Cardz 4 Galz today and is hosted by Helen – “Your Favorite Color Combination.” I really love pastel colors and the new Seaside Spray In Color is my favorite! It goes well with So Saffron, which is perfect for a baby card combination. Using this combination as my color palette, I brought out the brand new Grandma’s House stamp set as well as the newly retired A Little Wild and had some fun coloring!
My Secrets to Making This Grandma’s House Project
- Isn’t this card so adorable for a new grandma? As soon as I saw this stamp set in the new catalog, I knew that I had to get it. I’m at “that age” when I have more friends becoming grandparents than parents. LOL
- The coloring was fun with lots of Stampin’ Blends colors! Then, I cropped everything out.
- The new In Color Scalloped Ribbon is so cute! I cut the the scallops off and just used that part. Love how it turned out!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Sweet Stampers Challenge: Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers Challenge: Anything Goes with Dies
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: Anything Goes with a Critter
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CTB7ZUAV when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!