It’s time for another challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Your beautiful cards for the last challenge made picking winners way too hard! I hope you will take a look at the gallery because there is some wonderful inspiration in every one. Our next challenge is a sketch and I know you will have lots of fun with it. I decided to use the Friend Like You stamp set because I can never have enough all occasion cards. This stamp set is part of a great bundle, with dies that make really cool backgrounds. (I just made a card with them and can’t wait to show it to you!) The new Garden Lane designer paper seemed like a great one to pair with the sentiment from this stamp set. The patterns with this paper are absolutely wonderful, so the only difficulty for me was actually picking which one to use!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- Don’t you love that DSP? I sure do! You may have a little trouble seeing it, but I do have a second pattern peaking out from behind the Mint Macaron embossed panel.
- I couldn’t decide what to use for the right panel and it occurred to me to use the pretty branch from Petals & More Dies, which allows that beautiful DSP to show through. Love it!
- The embossing folder is new, so I couldn’t wait to try it out. It’s thinner than the older ones so you may need a shim. SU also has a new plate to make it easier in your die cutting machine. I have a link to it in the Product List below if you want to check it out.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes + a Sentiment
- Use Your Stuff Challenge: Mood Board (Love the nature images!)
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code CTB7ZUAV when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!