We have a brand new challenge for you at Cardz 4 Galz – “Foxy – foxy lady or foxes – your choice” with Sue as our host. Stampin’ Up! just retired Foxy Friends Stamp Set, which had a coordinating punch, so I decided to use this great bundle. To freshen it up and make it a fun “girly” card, I used the brand new Magnolia Lane designer paper. Love it!
My Secrets to Making This Foxy Friends Project
- This card is pretty straight forward but wanted to point out that I stamped and punched a second fox’s head out with the coordinating punch. Then, I added a dimensional to the center and a glue dot at the bottom to get it to stick to the card base at an angle.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 6X7Y46UJ when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!