Time for a new challenge over at Sisterhood of Crafters. First, I have to thank all of you who played in my Birthday Challenge!! Wow, you all are so talented. If you haven’t seen all of the entries yet, I hope you will! Our new challenge is “Play Ball” chosen by Vickie. My card will be perfect for the upcoming football season. I brought out a bundle called Custom Tee, which came out in the 2017 Occasions Catalog and had great coordinating dies. I never found an opportunity to use it so this was the perfect time, pairing it with the Frantic Stamper dies that were purchased several months ago but also never used. Wouldn’t this card be fun for a birthday (or other special occasion) this Fall?
My Secrets to Making This Custom Tee Project
- This card started by stamping the jersey in Blueberry Bushel ink (my favorite blue!) and adding the Cherry Cobbler stripes and “logo”. It was then cut out with the coordinating die.
- The “#1 Rad Dad” sentiment was stamped and cut out with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- The football die from Frantic Stamper was cut twice, once in white and again in Soft Suede and then paper pieced together and adhered with dimensionals.
- Three cross stitched ovals were cut, one in Whisper White and two in Cherry Cobbler. The white one was run through the Subtles embossing folder for a little texture. I’m sorry it doesn’t show up in my photos!
- The “Happy Day!” sentiment was stamped in Blueberry Bushel ink and cut with a stitched rectangle die.
- Once I got the card laid out and all adhered together, I decided to add a few Cherry Cobbler enamel shapes for just a little bling. Surely, a guy won’t mind blingy stars, right?!
Non-SU Product: Frantic Stamper Sports Ball Icons (FRA-DIE-10427)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Stinkin’ Inkers Challenge: Stars and/or Stripes
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenge: Masculine Birthday
- The Paper Players Challenge: CAS + Masculine
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 2AZRWAUK when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team