Make My Monday Challenge is celebrating its 100th challenge today!! Wow! That’s a lot of inspiration and we want to show our appreciation to all of you by making our theme “Thank You”! We all need lots of thank you cards in our stash, right? This challenge is perfect to add one to give to someone special. My card for you today uses the Believe You Can stamp set, which is a host set in the Annual Catalog. I love that it’s photopolymer so you can add any of the sentiments you’d like to the banner! I paired it with the gorgeous new Perennial Essence DSP that is so pretty that I almost felt bad covering it up!
My Secrets to Making This Believe You Can Project
- My secret? How about one of the prettiest designer papers ever made! I love the colors and gorgeous floral patterns. (If you want to see all of them, click on the link in the Product List below.) I always need pretty cards for my friends. That’s why I had to get Believe You Can stamp set. Not only is it pretty, but it is so versatile. The sentiments are easy to add to the top image (see below) because the set is photopolymer – no guess work at all!
- After choosing my pretty color scheme, I stamped and began coloring my focal image with Stampin’ Blends.
- Instead of just adding the sentiment on top of the pretty DSP, I decided to make a frame with Blushing Bride cardstock. Before adding the sentiment to the middle, I added a Pearlized Doily, then adhering two layers of dimensionals to add it to the card base.
- My cards always need something extra LOL! I had been playing with a Paper Pumpkin kit recently and had some of the vellum leaves left. So, I applied them with glue dots, strategically placed to cover them.
You just have to see this designer paper!!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 2AZRWAUK when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!