It’s time for another challenge at Make My Monday. I am the host and look forward to visiting each and every card that is submitted to my “Friendship” challenge! Although it’s not required, I also challenge you to send your card to someone who needs to feel some love right now. My card was made with a new bundle that I just received, Band Together and will be sent to a wonderful friend. Who will your card go to? Tell me in your post!
My Secrets to Making This Band Together Project
- This A6 card started by choosing the background DSP. I wanted to challenge myself to use this pattern and gave me the colors to use. It’s so pretty but not what I normally work with.
- I stamped the large flower image and began coloring with Stampin’ Blends in the colors listed below. Once I was finished, they were cut out. The large bloom has a coordinating die that made it very quick and easy. The smaller one was fussy cut.
- Once that was done, the die for the focal sentiment was cut.
- Layering the DSP onto Night of Navy cardstock, the sentiment die was then wrapped around the DSP panel and adhered. This entire panel was adhered to the Crumb Cake card base.
- The sentiments were inked up with Night of Navy ink, then cropped.
- The Finishing Touch was adding the Crushed Curry Enamel Shapes to the sentiment.
Product Spotlight: Band Together Bundle
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 43PGANT3 when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team