Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Special Occasions” – cards or projects that adds beauty to the special occasions we all love to make cards for! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. This card came together so easily that I’m sure you are going to love CASEing it yourself. I used the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, which should be in your stamp collection if it’s not already. It even has coordinating dies! The fun Z fold makes it so special that the new couple will enjoy it even after their wedding is just a memory.
Secrets to Making This Beautiful Bouquet Wedding Project
- Card Size: 6″ Square
- Card Base: 12″ x 6″ Very Vanilla, scored at 3″ and 6″
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/2″ square
- Vellum: 5 3/8″ square
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (2)
- Vellum: 5 3/8″ x 2 3/8″ (2)
- This card started by cutting out the beautiful laser-cut flowers from the Shimmer Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty DSP. Easy!! It’s truly gorgeous – perfect for wedding cards.
- Then, I cut and assembled the card base with all its layers. Also easy!
- The sentiments from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set were stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed in Gold Embossing Powder. Then, they were all cut with Stitched Shapes and two of them were layered with vellum that were cut with Scalloped circle dies.
- The laser-cut pieces were added to the card base, using glue dots. The inside only has one side covered with flowers so that you have room to add your message and it will be covered when closed.
- I added the Gold Metallic Pearls to the front and back panel.
Product Spotlight: Shimmer Laser-Cut Specialty DSP
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s the Sentiment that Counts” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping <<<You are HERE!
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
This card is absolutely stunning Debbie. What’s funny is on my device it looks like the very vanilla is Pool Party with the pink Vellum and I thought it was beautiful and what a unique take on colors. Now maybe you need to make it again with pool party, ?
What a special card, Debbie. You really put the Laser Cut DSP to use in the prettiest way to create such a beautiful card.
Lovely soft colors! Visit my blog – Killeen House Studio
Love the card and the folded technique!
Beautiful card! I love fancy folds and the laser cut paper makes it so fancy!
What a labor of love! Masterful design and execution. Hope whomever receives this card appreciates your artistry!
Oh so beautiful Debbie! I haven’t worked with this DSP but will have to give it a try after seeing your gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing all the details!
My grandson is getting married in2 weeks. I’m going to CASE your card, it’s perfect. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Wonderful use of the Laser-Cut DSP, Debbie! Thanks for organizing the Blog Hop!
Debbie, this is gorgeous! Love the fold and how you used the shimmer laser cut DSP.
This is so pretty and I love the simple colour scheme. It’s so delicate. Love Dawn x
Debbie, this card is so elegant! I love the fun fold and all of the detail that you put into it. Thanks for sharing 🙂
What a beautiful fun fold card, Debbie! Thanks for sharing the directions too.
This card is so lovely, and I MUST get the detailed laser cut paper! A beautiful project!
Oh, WOW, Debbie!! This is absolutely stunning! And not able to be framed, LOL! I love the soft color with the intricate laser cuts. Already pinned, sweet Sis!
Laser cut perfection Debbie! Like Katy said… WOW!
This card is gorgeous, Debbie! You said cutting that paper is easy? It doesn’t look easy! It’s a WOW card!
Wow! This card is really beautiful and special. LOVE that you made it 6″x6″. It really adds interest to an already lovely card!