I just love the new mood board for the next Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge! I know that you will love what the design team created so please go check them out. My card was inspired by those beautiful flowers! After choosing the Floral Essence stamp set to use, I went to the gorgeous Perennial Essence DSP. To bling it up, Silver Foil sheet was used and my favorite new Ribbon, Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon, makes the prettiest bows!
My Secrets to Making This Floral Essence Project
- This card really did come together quick and easy! The first step was stamping the flowers. I stamped with Rococo Rose ink for one flower, then stamped off for the next two impressions. The flower centers were stamped in Petal Pink ink.
- The leaves were stamped in Gray Granite and just slightly colored with the Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends.
- Oval Framelit die cropped out the flowers, then two more from Silver Foil sheets to back up the image.
- The card base was made from Rococo Rose cardstock to make an A6 card.
- Then, Perennial Essence DSP was cut and layered onto Silver Foil. This layer was adhered onto Petal Pink cardstock and then adhered to the card base.
- I had a scrap of Silver Foil left over so I made it into a banner.
- Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon was used to make a bow and adhered to the banner with a glue dot.
- The sentiment was stamped then cropped out with the new Ornate Frames in the new Holiday Catalog. I had a scrap of Ribbon left so I stapled it into a banner. A small piece of Silver Mini-Sequin Trim was placed on top then adhered to the sentiment before placing onto the card base.
Product Spotlight: Floral Essence Bundle
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge: Feminine
- International Art & Soul Challenge: Flowers
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge: Pretty in Pink
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 43PGANT3 when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team