It’s time for a new challenge at Make My Monday! I wanted to first thank everyone for playing in my Friendship challenge. I visited each one and loved reading your posts! Our next challenge is “Dance” and hosted by Sue. I don’t have much in the way of dance in my stamp stash but I do love the Beautiful You stamp set, which has one stamp that was perfect for this challenge. I paired it with a brand new stamp set in the new Holiday Catalog, Nature’s Beauty, as well as an oldie but goodie, High Tide, which is still available in the Annual Catalog.
My Secrets to Making This Beautiful You Project
- The pretty image was stamped in Night of Navy ink (and slightly stamped on her arms and legs) and Pear Pizzazz at her feet, then colored with Stampin’ Blends. Once finished, I fussy cut her out.
- The background was stamped and sponged, then cropped out with a dotted rectangle die from my stash.
- The sentiment was stamped in Pear Pizzazz, then cropped out in a new die set, called Ornate Frames. This set will be a huge hit and a must-have for your collection.
- The panel was adhered to the Night of Navy designer paper and Pear Pizzazz, then adhered to the Whisper White A6 cardstock.
Product Spotlight: Beautiful You
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 43PGANT3 when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team