Have you ever subscribed to Paper Pumpkin in the past? If so, you may have been disappointed with them in the beginning and unsubscribed. There were a few that made me think about it, if I want to be honest (and I am always honest with you). I’m here to tell you that you may just want to come back and give them another chance. There hasn’t been any “duds” in months and months! In fact, they have been fantastic!! So, let’s show you my first alternative project with the August Paper Pumpkin kit.
My Top Reasons to Love Paper Pumpkin
- Stamps are exclusive to each Paper Pumpkin kit. They are wonderful to keep in your stash to use on other projects!
- The kit has everything you need to make the projects, even adhesive. You just need to have scissors for cutting ribbon or twine.
- Every Paper Pumpkin kit comes with 1″ ink spots. Don’t be fooled by their size! You can use them to ink up any stamp and can even be re-inked! Because Stampin’ Up! doesn’t repeat colors within any year, you will receive at least 12 different colors (some kits have come with two!). This is such an affordable way to build your ink collection.
- Paper Pumpkin has taken care of the fussy work by doing the detailed pre-cutting for you. Cardstock is cut to size. Adhesives, such as glue dots and dimensionals, are even included!
- What a great NO-SCREEN activity for kids of ALL ages. As a mom, this more than justifies the $22/month expense. And you save on the subscription if you place an order for either the 6 month or 12 month subscriptions.
- You can get so many alternative ideas for the kits! There is no shortage of creativity that I can direct you to if you are looking to do something different with the kit.
- If you need to take a break from getting the kits – for any reason – simply go to your Paper Pumpkin account (you create that when you subscribe) and skip the month prior to the 10th of that month.
- My personal guarantee: send me your unused kit and I will gladly buy it from you! (Shipping costs are your expense)
I am submitting to the following challenges:
- Double Trouble Challenge: Fall Theme
- Paper Girls Challenge: Falling in Love (Fall theme)
- Fusion Challenge: Photo Inspiration
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code WCRQNDJC when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team