Are you ready for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz? Amy is our host and chose the theme, “Pretty Bows.” I absolutely love making pretty bows! It automatically makes me think of two things: wreaths and holidays. Since I just got a gorgeous ribbon, as well as the new Tidings All Around stamp set featuring a beautiful wreath with wonderful sentiments and coordinating dies, it was a no-brainer to have a go with them!
My Secrets to Making This Tidings All Around Project
- This A6 card is definitely clean and simple and lots of fun to make multiples for family and friends! My first task was stamping the wreath with the new Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment Ink. Love it! It dries quite fast and the color is wonderful. Then, I cropped it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies and adhered it to Old Olive cardstock. These were applied to the Pretty Peacock card base.
- The leaves and twigs dies were cut and adhered to the card with glue dots.
- The bow was make with the Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon. It is gorgeous IRL and makes beautiful bows, which is the only ribbon I invest in these days.
- The final step was to ink up the sentiment with Pretty Peacock ink and crop it with the die from Ornate Frames Dies. Then, I cropped two more of this die from Pretty Peacock cardstock to layer under the sentiment. The last detail was adding Gold Metallic Pearls.
- See how easy this card is?!
Product Spotlight: Tidings All Around Bundle
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge: Anything Goes with option of Christmas Decorations
- The House That Stamps Built Challenge: Anything Goes
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code WCRQNDJC when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team