Are you ready for the next challenge at Make My Monday? We have the perfect theme right now, “Autumn/Fall” with Wei as our host. My card uses the Come To Gather Suite because it just makes the perfect autumn card, especially for my Thanksgiving cards, which is coming up so fast! You will be happy that you got some of your cards done early, so first go see what the Design Team made (they are wonderful!) and then get into your craft room!
My Secrets to Making This Gather Together Project
- The A6 card started with Early Espresso cardstock, then layered with Come to Gather designer paper (see them up close below).
- The focal leaf on my card was made by watercoloring the watercolor paper with multiple ink colors (see the product list) in layers. I used my heat tool in between inks because I was impatient! Once it was completely dry, I stamped the large leaf then cut out the large and small leaf with the coordinating dies. More leaves were cut out of Cajun Craze and Merry Merlot cardstocks.
- The sentiment was stamped in Cajun Craze and cropped with one of my favorites from Ornate Frames.
- The finishing touch was a small linen thread bow and holiday rhinestones to the base of the leaves.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- The Paper Players Challenge: Tic Tac Toe (diagonal: Leaves, Die-cut, Patterned Paper)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes + a Sentiment
- Little Red Wagon Challenge: Fall It
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code WCRQNDJC when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team