Let’s have some fun with the next sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments! I really loved this sketch and made my card very easily with the new Gather Together bundle that is now available in the new Holiday Catalog. It’s never too early to get your holiday cards made and I love making Thanksgiving cards! Not only are the stamp set and dies great but so is the wonderful Come to Gather designer paper. I have links below if you would like to see them closer. Because the item list for this card is pretty small, you can make multiples of this card quickly and easily!
My Secrets to Making This Gather Together Project
- I made this A6 card for my son. He will really love the leaves here! The large one was stamped right onto dsigner paper, cropped out with the coordinating die and sponged with Early Espresso ink on the leaf tips. The smaller ones are wonderful since they emboss as well as cut. Love it!
- I did something a little backward than I normally do – I cropped the Whisper White cardstock with the Stitched Nested Label die first, then laid out where I was planning to put the leaves before stamping the sentiment in the corner. Afterwards, I stamped the other sentiment and trimmed it down, then flagged the end to make the banner.
- If you have the Stitched Nested Label Dies, you might notice that my WW has a pretty snug layer under it. Those dies don’t do that on their own, but I like my layers to be on the smaller width size. How I achieved that was to adhere the WW onto the Pretty Peacock layer, then covered the left edge with the leaves. Easy!
Product Spotlight: Gather Together Bundle
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Use Your Stuff Challenge: Mood Board (above)
- Dies R Us Challenge: Nature
- Fabrika Fantasy Challenge: Autumn
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code WCRQNDJC when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team