It’s time for a wonderful photo inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments – my favorite kind! This one is just full of great inspiration, don’t you think? Pumpkins seemed to be the recurring item and made me reach for my Come to Gather DSP. As I was looking through the various patterns, it occurred to me that I could color in the pumpkins on the pattern I chose and decided to give it a go. Making this card into a fall all-occasion card was so easy, using the sentiment from the indispensable Flourishing Phrases stamp set.
My Secrets to Making This Flourishing Phrases Project
- This A6 card started with choosing the DSP, as stated above, and coloring the pumpkins with my Stampin’ Blends. Can you tell they weren’t originally part of the design? I’m not an expert colorer by any means so just imagine what you can do with them!
- After cutting another pattern from the DSP, as well as Pumpkin Pie cardstock (and distressing it), and Whisper White cardstock, I decided to cut the pumpkin DSP with the Stitched Nested Labels die a little larger than the size I wanted for the sentiment. This allows the second DSP to peek through.
- Then, using Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks, I cut them with the Gathered Leaves and Frosted Frames dies. The leaf was popped up with dimensionals over a small scrap of Flax Ribbon (stapled in half). The leaves were tucked in underneath with glue dots.
- The Flourishing Phrases sentiment was inked in Pretty Peacock and cropped out with the smaller die from the Nested Labels die collection.
- The finishing touch was to apply a few Holiday Rhinestones.
Product Spotlight: Come to Gather DSP
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Stamping Sensations Challenge: Trees, Leaves, Autumn
- Crafting Happiness Challenge: Pumpkins
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Fall/Autumn
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code WCRQNDJC when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Shop my Online Store
Like My Facebook Page
Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
Join my Sisterly Stampers Team