It’s time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. We have a great color challenge for you this time. I’m sure you will love these colors together as much as our design team did. Did you see what they created yet? When I was trying to decide where to start, the two shades of green helped me decide. Beauty & Joy is a great stamp set for all year long! All of the images will make beautiful focal points for your cards.
My Secrets to Making This Beauty & Joy Project
- This A6 card started with stamping the very pretty floral image from the Beauty & Joy stamp set. Then, I set out to find the best way to make it look great on my card. This search led me to the wonderful Shimmer Laser Cut Specialty design paper. This DSP is so easy to use and the shimmer brings an elegance to the card front. Unfortunately, the photo just doesn’t show the shimmer.
- After cropping out the paper to size, I cut the image with an oval die. It wasn’t an exact fit, of course, but I popped up the image over, which made it appear the same shape.
- These both were adhered to copper foil that had been cut to fit the card base.
- The sentiment was stamped in Coastal Cabana and cut out with one of the Ornate Frames dies. It was also popped up with dimensionals.
- The card was still a little “flat” so my little box or embellishments came to the rescue. I had been wanting to use the copper embellishments from the Brightly Gleaming suite, so applied them to the card. Easy!
- The finishing touch was adding Coastal Cabana rhinestones from the new Holiday rhinestones as well as a bakers twine bow.
Product Spotlight: Beauty & Joy Stamp Set
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9HBNS4EB when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: