We have a new challenge starting at Make My Monday – “Use Vellum” and hosted by Amy. Stampin’ Up! recently had their OnStage event and I was able to attend the local event in Lansing, Michigan. One of the perks of attendance is being able to get products from the new catalog extra early! The stamp set I used today is called Dressed to Impress and absolutely wonderful for the feminine cards you love to make!
My Secrets to Making This Dressed to Impress Project
- My A6 card started by making the card base and background layers. The great images from Dressed to Impress were stamped and colored with Stampin’ Blends, then fussy cut.
- The required vellum for my card was used as the frame around the sentiment. I love embossing vellum! Secret: When using the dies and embossing folders together, remember to cut first, then emboss. It will make your life so much easier!
- The sentiment from Dressed to Impress was stamped in Rococo Rose onto Whisper White, then the vellum was adhered to the cardstock with vellum adhesive.
- I also received the Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon at OnStage so it just had to go on this card! That triple bow looks wonderful, doesn’t it!? It’s a must-have on your order when the new catalog goes live.
- The images were popped up with dimensionals and the faceted gems were adhered to the sentiment.
Product Spotlight: Woven Threads Suite Bundle
- Stamp Sets: Dressed to Impress
- Accessories:Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam binding Ribbon
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- To be determined
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 47PDFSAB when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: