We have a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments and you will certainly find some inspiration for your next card in this photo! So many fun items to choose from, right?! I really loved that large star with the pine bough so I set out to make my card. I really hope that the Stitched Stars Dies carry over because I love them! They are wonderful to have in my stash and know that there will be more reasons to use them throughout the year.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This A6 card started with Pretty Peacock cardstock. If you don’t have this cardstock, you really should. You may notice that I use it a lot!
- Gold Foil paper was cut to layer underneath the Feels Like Frost DSP, after it had been embossed i the Softly Falling embossing folder.
- I chose the star size that I wanted then cut them out together.
- The pine boughs and pine cone were both cut out as well as the sentiment and flourish that was cut in half and glued to the back of the sentiment before it was popped up with dimensionals.
- Such an easy card! Give it a go!!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge: It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
- Sweet Stampers Challenge: Christmas
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 9HBNS4EB when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: