I want to thank all of the wonderful crafters who entered my “Thinking of You” challenge! I really hope you sent those beautiful cards to someone after you put them in our gallery. Now, it’s time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters – “Newly Acquired Stash” and hosted by my very talented Real Sistah, Katy. Plus, we just “adopted” some talented new sistahs to our group, Annie, Vicki, Su, and Jennifer! I always wanted a big family!! 😀 My card has all kinds of new stash – designer paper, and a new Timeless Tropical stamp set and die bundle. There’s no better time to purchase this bundle because you can then choose a Level 1 Sale-A-Bration item to add to your order for FREE!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This A6 card started with Very Vanilla Thick cardstock (I’m not sure why my photos make it look so white!). Early Espresso and the floral DSP were cut. Then, I taped the Gold Shimmer Ribbon over the edge of the floral DSP. The panel was adhered to the card base.
- I used So Saffron and Old Olive cardstock to cut out the pineapple. More So Saffron cardstock was fussy cut to layer under the pineapple die piece. Stampin’ Blend alcohol markers (listed below) colored these die pieces, then popped up with dimensionals onto the card base. A bow made with Braided Linen Trim topped it off. You may notice that I used my piercing tool to fray the ends!
- The flower from Timeless Tropical was stamped and colored lightly with Stampin’ Blends, then cut out with the coordinating die.
- Layered With Kindness was a wonderful stamp set to use one of the sentiments for this card. It was inked up with Early Espresso ink and cropped with the Layering Oval die. To bring in more Crumb Cake, I layered it onto Crumb Cake cardstock that was cut with the coordinating scallop oval die. It still needed a little color, so I cut another oval from So Saffron. Yep, that’s exactly what it needed!
- After popping the flower up with dimensionals and adhering the sentiment over the ribbon, I placed a few enamel dots to finish the card front. What do you think?
Product Spotlight: Timeless Tropical Bundle
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- My Time to Craft Challenge: New Stash (stamp set, dies, designer paper)
- Get Creative Challenges: Something New
- Die Cut Divas Challenge: New Things
- Tales From The Craft Room Challenge: Something New
- The House That Stamps Built Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code J2PT6CCX when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: