Happy New Year! I am so happy to be blogging again and Cardz 4 Galz gave a great theme challenge to get my creativity going – “Haberdashery” – using your embellishments like ribbon, lace, buttons, twine, sequins or rhinestones will all be wonderful! Little Ladybug is an adorable stamp set and is only available during Sale-A-Bration. The best part is that you get it as a free gift when you place an order or host a Stampin’ Up! party that reaches $300 or more.
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This A6 card started with a Poppy Parade card base, then layered with Basic Black and the new Golden Honey Specialty DSP (FREE with an order of $50 or more).
- The stamps from Little Ladybug were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock and colored using Stampin’ Blends (listed below).
- The flower was cropped with a stitched scallop circle from my die collection and the ladybugs were fussy cut.
- The sentiment from Little Ladybug was stamped in Memento Black Ink and cropped with the Stitched Label die.
- Four strands of Poppy Parade Baker’s Twine from the Country Club Twine Combo Pack was attached to the die then wrapped around the layers and secured with adhesive.
- The little flourish die was cut out with Poppy Parade and glued down under the sentiment.
- The finishing touch was using some rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code 47PDFSAB when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: