It’s time to start a new challenge with Cardz 4 Galz, and it’s so fun – “Black & Bling.” To me, that theme just screamed for something on the elegant side and my son asked for some wedding cards. This card was quick and easy – my favorite! The only stamping was the sentiment from To Have & To Hold stamp set, which is retired but in my permanent stash due to the gorgeous fonts.
My Secrets to Making This Wedding Card Project
- This A6 card (6 1/4″ x 4 1/2″) started with Very Vanilla Thick cardstock. Then, Copper Foil was cut (6″ x 4 1/4″) as well as Black Foil (5 7/8″ x 4 1/8″).
- Once these were layered onto the card base, I used Very Vanilla to cut from the Doves & Rings die (listed with link at the bottom at the post).
- I used another retired “Congrats” die from the Sunshine Wishes collection with Copper Foil.
- The To Have & To Hold sentiment was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and cropped with the pretty Ornate Frames die and popped up with dimensionals.
- The Finishing Touch was adding the Champagne Rhinestones.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code J2PT6CCX when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to:
Non-SU Products: Tutti Designs Doves & Rings (TUTTI-302)