biting chills, and
white snow fluffed hills
Valentines day, oh how gay!
presidents’ day is coming our way.
February, sweet and small, greatest month of all.”
– Eric Lies – 28 Word Poem for February
Hello, stampin’ friends!
We have 29 days in February this year! It just occurred to me that this means we have an extra day in Sale-A-Bration, right?! We have an extra 24 hours to craft and shop! What are YOU going to do with your “extra” day this month? Plus, are you celebrating your birthday this month? If so, email me at [email protected] and give me your full name, mailing address as well as your birthdate and I will send you a card! 🎂
Fun Facts about the Month of February
Today is Groundhog Day, which is celebrated on February 2, and came about because of a German superstition. They thought if a hibernating animal cast a shadow on February 2nd that winter would last for another six weeks. If there was no shadow, spring would come early. Shadows or not, Michigan always has another 6 weeks of winter!
- 1st week of February: African Heritage & Health Week
- 3rd Weekend of February: National Margarita Weekend
- American Heart Month
- Bird-Feeding Month
- Black History Month
- Canned Food Month
- Cherry Month
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
- Chocolate Lovers Month
- Creative Romance Month
- Grapefruit Month
- Hot Breakfast Month
- Potato Lovers Month
- Return Shopping Carts to the Supermarket Month
- Snack Food Month
Coordination Product Release Starts February 4th!!
Sales Period details
- February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
See the Coordination Product Release PDF HERE
- Balmy Blue
- Basic Gray
- Blushing Bride
- Calypso Coral
- Coastal Cabana
- Crushed Curry
- Daffodil Delight
- Granny Apple Green
- Highland Heather
- Night of Navy
- Old Olive
- Petal Pink
- Pool Party
- Whisper White
Plus, two products from this promotion will be carrying over to the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog! Those items are:
- Nature’s Thoughts Dies (item 153586)
- Special Day Dies (item 153587)
January 3–March 31, 2020
Sale-A-Bration 2020 is running at full steam now! Through March 31, Stampin’ Up! is offering incredible rewards, perks, and bonuses. Keep reading to get the details.
When you shop during Sale-A-Bration, you earn FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure at two qualifying order levels. Choose a Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend.
- If you spend $50 USD/$60 CAD, you get one FREE Level 1 product.
- If you spend $100 USD/$120 CAD, you get one FREE Level 2 product, OR, you can choose two Level 1 items.
If you host a party during this time, and your order reaches $300 USD/$375 CAD, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Interested in becoming an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? There’s no better time to join than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive the mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*.
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included.
February Paper Pumpkin News
February Kit Details
- Makes nine cards and envelopes: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. Customers can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 by March 31, 2020.
Buy Paper Pumpkin Prepaids, Earn Sale-A-Bration
When you think about what you’ll purchase to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards, are Paper Pumpkin prepaids first on the list? Ha! We didn’t think so. In fact, a lot of people don’t even know that purchasing a 3-, 6-, or 12-month Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription is the easiest way to instantly earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards.
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month prepaid subscriptions instantly qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration product(s)
- Purchase a 12-month prepaid subscription and you instantly earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration products (or 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration products plus host benefits).
There could not be a better time to get a quick, easy, fun, and ongoing crafting experience—AND earn additional FREE product(s) at the same time! Simply purchase a prepaid subscription code at stampinup.com, then redeem your code at paperpumpkin.com to start your subscription.
Watch these short product videos about the fantastic new products in new mini catalog!
- From My Heart Suite by Stampin’ Up!
- From My Heart Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up!
- Parisian Blossoms Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up!
- So Sentimental Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
- Peaceful Poppies Suite by Stampin’ Up!
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up!
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up!
- Tropical Oasis Suite by Stampin’ Up!
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up!
- Under My Umbrella by Stampin’ Up!
- Tropical Oasis Memories & More by Stampin’ Up!
- Country Club Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up!
- By the Dock Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
- Mountain Air Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
- Best Dressed Suite by Stampin’ Up!
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up!
- Botanical Prints Product Medley by Stampin’ Up!
Top Pin for January
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart:
“To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference.”
Click Links to: