Welcome to our new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz! – Helen is our host and chose the theme, “Cute Animals.” You know how much I love animals, right? I certainly can’t resist buying stamp sets with them. I fell in love with Fable Friends the moment I saw it. The squirrel is adorable and I hadn’t used it yet, so it will be perfect to send to my son, who has always loved squirrels!
My Secrets to Making This Project
- This A6 card was so much fun to make! I used a few items from the brand new Paper Pumpkin (PP) kit, “No Matter the Weather” – it is one of the best kits ever and very appropriate at the moment.
- I cut one of the 3″x5″ card bases from the PP kit in half and stamped the clouds (from PP kit). The dragonflies and the grass from Friend Like You were stamped onto the card base, then I cut the long grass from the Friendly Silhouettes dies (I cut off the cattails), and stamped the short little grass. I then adhered it to Whisper White cardstock.
- The Soft Sea Foam was cut and dry embossed in the Hammered Metal embossing folder.
- Baker’s twine from the PP Kit was tied into a bow around this panel before adding it to the card base.
- Don’t you just love that little squirrel’s face? I stamped and colored it with the Stampin’ Blends (listed below). I fussy cut it out once I was finished and popped it up with dimensionals.
- Finally, the sentiment from the PP kit was stamped in Gray Granite ink and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die, then popped up with a dimensional.
Here’s a video of the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit:
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code JT7TZN2 when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: