It’s Fun Fold Friday! I saw Patty Bennett’s post using this fun fold and thought it would be fun to try. Of course, you know that I like A6 dimensions so I altered it and turned it to the landscape position so it would be stable. It is always fun to make cards for friends and really love the new Positive Thoughts stamp set, which sums up my philosophy of life – thinking positive!
My Secrets to Making This Positive Thoughts Project
Card Base Dimensions
- Card Base (Whisper White): 4 1/2″ x 10 1/8″ and scored at 3/8,” 1 3/8,” 2 7/8,” and 3 7/8″
- Second Base (Pool Party): 3″ x 5″ and scored at 3/8″ and 1 3/8″
- These scored pieces were then adhered together (see above photo).
- 6″ x 4 1/4″ (2)
- 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- 4 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- All of the DSP pieces were sponged with Crumb Cake ink.
- Flower, leaves and butterfly were stamped and/or cut out with dies.
- The two sentiments were stamped with Crumb Cake ink as well as sponged on the edges and cropped out with dies (shown below).
- Linen thread was tied into a bow on the smaller card base, then all of the elements were added.
- I added the DSP to the back and will add another panel of Whisper White with the best sentiment when I am ready to send.
- Once everything was added, this is how it looks folded flat for mailing (Finished size: 4 1/2″ x 6 1/4″).
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge: Add Three Pearls
- Krafty Chicks Challenge: Stamp Act
- Little Red Wagon Challenge: Tie One On
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code J2PT6CCX when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: