Hi, Stampers! It’s time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters! This is one of my favorites – “Birthday and/or Fun Folds.” It was chosen by my Real Sistah, Katy and it also happens to be her birthday today. (Happy Birthday, Katy!!) Always on the quest of finding a new fun fold, I found one that looks like a “W” when looking at it from above. It was so easy to make so I hope you will give it a go. I combined some of my most favorite stamp sets with Wonderful Moments as the star!
My Color Selection
My Secrets to Making This Wonderful Moments Project
- Card Base: 6″ x 12″ and scored at 6″
- DSP: 3 pieces of your favorite pattern at 5 1/2″ square (1 on the front and 2 inside)
- Cardstock: 1 3/4″ x 12″ and scored at 3″, 6,” and 9″. Remove 1/8″ on each end if you are using DSP on the card base.
- 4 pieces of cardstock: 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and stamped with your favorite images
- Front panel piece of cardstock is 3″ x 4 14″ with your favorite image(s)
- This card is 6″ square and folds flat for mailing. (Make sure to put the butterfly stamp on the envelope for square cards.)
- My intention was to keep this card wispy and soft, so there isn’t much to really give you as instructions! So, if you have anything that you would like me to go into detail with, please leave me a comment. Otherwise, I think the photos speak for themselves.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge: Anything Goes
- Daisy Chain Challenge: Birthday
- Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge: Birthday
- The House That Stamps Built Challenge: Anything Goes
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code JT7TZN2 when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: