It’s Alphabet Challenge‘s 10th Anniversary! So AMAZING!! To start it off right, we have a challenge that is sure to be a favorite – “A is for Anything Goes” and hosted by Emma. I know you will want to play along! Go check out what the design team made, too! I got to play with the new Paper Pumpkin kit, “No Matter The Weather,” and this one could not have been timed better. Love everything about it!! I made two cards right off the box and then decided to make an alternative card with it, using the Sending Flowers dies that were available during Sale-A-Bration. Here is another photo plus the other cards I made with this No Matter The Weather kit.
My Secrets to Making This No Matter The Weather Project
- This A6 card came together so easily with only one stamp! The Gray Granite cardstock was cut, followed with a background panel of Calypso Coral and the Subtles 6×6 designer paper in the same color.
- Then, I used Gray Granite and Whisper White cardstock and cut them with the Sending Flowers die. Since this die doesn’t cut an outer edge, I used a circle die that perfectly cut around the cut image.
- Secret: Poke out all pieces in the Gray Granite layer, then overlay it with the Whisper White layer and poke those pieces into the Gray Granite layer. Press a piece of Press ‘n’ Seal wrap over them till you feel like it covers all of the pieces then flip it over. I cut an additional circle in Whisper to cover the back, added adhesive all over and pressed it to the back of the image.
- I stamped the sentiment from the kit onto the die image with Calypso Coral ink.
- The rest of this card was easy-peasy, using pieces from the Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The finishing touch was adding Calypso Coral from Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots and a little linen thread bow.
- Done! Such a sweet card – and when was the last time I made a card with less than 10 products?? 😉
More Cards from the No Matter The Weather Kit
April Paper Pumpkin Kit
For April, Paper Pumpkin created a fun, family appreciation themed card kit that would make it easy to share your hearts with those you love most: mom, dad, daughter, son, sister, and brother. April’s kit even includes Mother’s Day and Father’s Day sentiments, giving you the perfect way to show appreciation for beloved parents on their special days with a beautiful, handmade card.
The Paper Pumpkin team knows that everyone’s clan is unique. With that in mind, we provided sentiments that would include anyone in your life who feels like family; for instance, “brothers” and “sisters” who have helped you along the journey of life.
April Kit Details
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
Subscribe by April 10 at paperpumpkin.com to receive this kit. Ready to subscribe? Click HERE
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: Anything Goes with a Critter
- Happy Little Stampers Challenge: Anything Goes with Dies
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code JT7TZN2 when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!
Thanks for coming to my blog today! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. Until next time, have fun in your craft room!
Click Links to: