Hello, welcome to the Pals Blog Hop! This month our theme is “Goodbye to January-June Mini and 2019-2020 Annual Catalogs and Hello to 2020-2021 Annual Catalog” where the Design Team is showcasing their favorites from the retiring catalogs or products in the new catalog! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. This is what we demonstrators look forward to every year – the new annual catalog! While it’s always sad to see favorites retire, I never worry about Stampin’ Up! bringing in new soon-to-be favorites to take their place. Today I am giving you a sneak peek to the new Jar of Flowers bundle as well as two other fun bundles. You will definitely love them as much as I do!
My Secrets to Making This Jar of Flowers Project
This A6 fun fold card is fun to do!
- Card Base:
- Large Card: 6 1/4″ x 9″ and scored at at 4 1/2″ then cut off 1 1/4″ from front flap
- Small Card: 5″ x 7 1/2″ and scored at 3 3/4″
- Large Card: Whisper White 6″ x 4 1/4″ and DSP 5 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (inside layer)
- Whisper White 3″ x 6″ and DSP 2 7/8″ x 5 7/8″ (outside layer)
- Small Card: Whisper White cut with Stitched Rectangle
- After building the card base and layers, the fun begins! First, I stamped the flowers onto Whisper White cardstock and started coloring with Stampin’ Blends’ markers (colors listed below). I ended up coloring a second one for the sunflowers, which I fussy cut to layer over the first.
- Then, I stamped the jar twice, once under the flowers and again on the new 2020-2022 In Color 6″x6″ DSP in Misty Moonlight. This was fussy cut, cropped off the top (to resemble water inside the jar) and layered onto the first one. Then, the stamped images were cut out with the Stitched Rectangle die and adhered to Card Base #2.
- The sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder, then cropped out with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- Using the dies from the Sunflowers and Tasteful Labels dies, as well as one of the Ornate Frames, I easily and quickly decorated the inside of the card. I left middle panel blank to write my message.
Product Spotlight: Jar of Flowers Bundle
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for June 10th, with our theme “New 2020-2022 In Colors.” We can’t wait to show you the newest In Colors in the Stampin’ Up! color family. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping <<<== YOU ARE HERE!
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days