2020-2021 Annual Catalog Goes Live on June 3rd!
It’s that time again – a brand new annual catalog! How exciting!! It goes LIVE on Wednesday and you can be sure that I will be ordering all of my new favorites bright and early! 😀 There’s so much to love – new cutting machines, suites and bundles galore, wonderful designer papers and lots of really wonderful embellishments! If you have ordered from me recently, you should have received your catalog by now. If you didn’t, please let me know and I will get one sent to you.
A new catalog always means that we are losing some favorite products as well. TODAY is the LAST day to order any of those items! There’s still plenty to choose from, so f you want to see the Last Chance items, click HERE.
You all seemed to enjoy the photo of Sarah’s cardamom rolls so I thought you might enjoy another! Here’s a photo of the delicious Cinnamon Rolls that Sarah made for us last weekend! Oh, my goodness! You will love them as much as we did! I would definitely compare them to Cinnabon’s. Here is the recipe!
June Fun Facts
June was most likely named for the Roman goddess Juno, patroness of marriage and the well-being of women. Another interpretation says that the name came from the Latin juvenis, “young people,” who were celebrated at this time.
- June 5 is World Environment Day—a day meant to raise environmental awareness across the globe.
- June 14 is Flag Day (U.S.). Be sure to raise the flag! Learn about the U.S. Flag Code, which provides guidelines for displaying the American flag properly.
- June 20 is the summer solstice, which heralds the start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere. It’s the day with the most hours of daylight, so enjoy! In the Southern Hemisphere, winter begins at this time.
- June 21 is Father’s Day. Find activity ideas and learn about the history of Father’s Day here.
- June 21 is also National Indigenous Peoples Day (Canada).
- June 24 brings Midsummer Day, traditionally the midpoint of the growing season, halfway between planting and harvesting.
Plus, are you celebrating your birthday this month? If so, email me at [email protected] and give me your full name, mailing address as well as your birthdate and I will send you a card! ?
My NEW Etsy Shop!!
My new Etsy Shop is open for business! I have some of my most favorite cards for sale and will soon be adding retired Stampin’ Up! stamp sets, bundles and products. All items will be very reasonably priced so I hope you will come visit, click on the Favorite Shop, and tell your friends! Here is the link: Secret Stamper Cards
It’s a Bundle Bash!
If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at $99 USD/$135 CAD for $125 worth of products—but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Promotion Dates: June 3–30, 2020
- When you purchase the Starter Kit, new recruits can select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to their regular Starter Kit.
- Phone: June 30, 2020; 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: June 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
This exclusive Sara-inspired Paper Pumpkin kit is here to help you #sharesunshine. It includes supplies for eight handmade cards and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer. Once you’ve made all the cards, use any leftover pieces to decorate the box. Fill it with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine!
June Kit Details
Box of Sunshine
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold
Box of Sunshine Information: This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)
- Subscribe for the June kit from 11 May–10 June at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
Ready to Subscribe?
Top Pin of the Month
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart:
“To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference.”
Before You Go!
I hope you enjoyed my blog post today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- Visit my new Etsy Shop!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code TZ6A4KDE when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!